Friday, May 6, 2016

Behind the Mini Fashion Scene with @rad.paisley

Hey, y'all! We've got another Behind the Mini Fashion Scene up today. Thanks for following along through these! We have loved seeing all the different style and possibilities of such super cute outfits through the small shop world.

Tonight, @rad.paisley and her littles are taking over.

"Hi all! My name is Alyssa and I am mama to Radley (4) and Paisley (21 months) You can find us over @rad.paisley. Our typical day consist of me trying to keep up with my active kiddos (I wish I had at least half their energy), playing with trains, singing along to Frozen, chasing each other around the house, tickle fights and lots of cuddles!"


Q: Why do you shop small?
"There are so many reasons why I shop small but I think it all comes down to the fact that I love the adorable, unique clothes and the sweet friendships I've made with many small shop owners. I love knowing that Radley won't be wearing the same thing that all the other kids in his preschool class are wearing and that my shopping small is supporting those moms and dads trying to provide for their families."






Q: How did you discover the small shop world?
"I stumbled upon the small shop world when I found out I was expecting Paisley. I discovered pages on Instagram that were selling their used small shop clothes and through that found a world of amazing small shops I never knew existed. We've been obsessed since!"






Q: What is your favorite way to style a tee?
"There are so many fun ways to style a tee but on a typical day, Radley will wear his tee with some distressed denim (we love @tbhdenim and @farmfreshdenim) and Paisley will wear hers with a pair of bloomers or leggings from @autumnnicoledesigns."



Q: What has been your favorite design from Neverland Crew Clothing?
"We love them all!! I honestly don't think I could pick just one favorite. I do really love the 'who says we have to grow up' tee because that's exactly how I feel about my kids right now. I wish I could just freeze time and keep them little forever! Do they really have to grow up?!"

Q: Do your kids like to pick out their own outfit?
"We haven't crossed that bridge yet thankfully, but Radley will definitely let me know if he doesn't want to wear a certain item. Paisley is just happy to wear whatever I put her in as long as she can somehow reach her belly button, she's obsessed with her belly!"


Q: What's your favorite part about Neverland Crew Clothing?
"I not only love how fun and clever the designs are at @neverlandcrewclothing but I love the shop owner! I have gotten to know Ashley the past several months and she is as sweet as they come. She is easy going, honest and truly cares about her customers happiness!"


Thanks for taking over the blog today, Alyssa! For all outfit details, head to @rad.paisley on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment