Monday, April 18, 2016

Behind the Mini Fashion Scene with @joeyleeelizabeth

It's another week, and it came so fast! We're ready to bring you some more mini fashion inspiration. But y'all. These kids are dressed to the nines and have such better style than me. Mom probs ;)

Tonight, our Mini Fashion Scene takeover is by @joeyleeelizabeth.

"Hey y'all I'm Joey, you can find us at @joeyleeelizabeth where I capture our life one little square at a time.  I'm a stay at home mom to 3 little ladies...Kaylee (7), Keira (5) & Kendall (3).  While the big girls are at school, that means for 4 hours everyday mommy and Kendall get one on one time.  When we aren't taking pictures you can find us doing something outdoors whether it be a trip to the park, out on the boat or a nice hike.  Kendall is obsessed with baby dolls, playing with chalk and our new kitten Crew." 


Q: Why do you shop small?
"I love shopping small because not only do you get to make friends with the amazing shop owners but you get some amazing clothes too.  We love being able to support small shops and all the hard work they put into there business.  The other thing we love most is that your not going to find these pieces on every kid in your town.  We love wearing unique clothes and being able to stand out.  Plus who doesn't get tired of hearing how stinkin' cute their kid looks in clothes we've got from shopping small?! I know I don't!"

Q: How did you discover the small shop world?
"It actually found us.  We won some headbands from the amazing @shelbychicboutique_inc and then took some adorable pictures and posted them.  Veronica contacted us and asked if we wanted to rep/model for her shop and since we love a good sparkle headband we couldn't turn her down.  After that we found some amazing shops by hoping around, by some of our amazing followers that we follow and shops finding us."

Q: What is your favorite way to style a tee?
"There are so many ways to style a tee.  You can dress it up with a cute tutu from @rhinestonesandtutus and cute sunhat from @theposhplum.  For a more running around town but still looking cute as ever you can pair it with our favorite distressed denim @farmfreshdenim or for a comfy lounge around the house feel we'd pair it with a pair of bloomers or shorts.  The possibilities are literally endless."


Q: What has been your favorite design from Neverland Crew Clothing?
"I love all the designs, I mean how could you not.  They are so creative and it's amazing that Taylor (Ashley's husband) hand draws some of the designs.  But I think my favorite might be "Over the Mountains & Through the Woods"  We spend lots of time as a family in mountains taking hikes or in the snow.  Another favorite is the "Hola Flamigo"  I mean I can't help but chuckle every time I see it and who doesn't love flamingos?!"

Q: Does Kendall like to pick out her own outfit?
"Kendall is at the age where she will give her input.  I like to give her options so that we don't have an argument about it.  She likes to help me pick out her accessories and her hairstyle, she isn't too picky on the actual clothes.  Which is nice cause I don't want a pissed off threenager before a photo shoot!"

Q: What's your favorite part about Neverland Crew Clothing?
"What I love the most besides fast shipping, amazing and unique designs is that Ashley the shop owner is the sweetest most amazing woman.  She is very down to earth, I love that she interacts with her reps and customers."

Thanks so much for taking over the blog today, Joey! For all outfit details, head to @joeyleeelizabeth on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment